Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Night is alright.

Oh happy day today... Wednesday night is my favorite night of TV. Top Chef - Miami and America's Next Top Model. And they say I'm not an intellect... eh-ha! To quote the recap on Television Without Pity in regard to ANTM, "Sometimes I think this show is just a dream I had." And this is what I have to look forward to tonight: "The girls move into the house. Heather has some problems with the social interactions, and Binaca says some fighting words to Lisa, who will likely lap-dance her to death." BP wonders why I'm so agreeable about him playing cards on Weds evening and this is why. I can't get all into it if he's sitting beside me on the couch rolling his eyes.

I just read that the Phil Spector trial is in its 11th day of jury deliberations. Okay. There's dumb. Then there's CALIFORNIA JURY DUMB. For crying out loud. I have only vaguely followed it and can say with all confidence that I'd be the trigger man if it was decided to just take the little weird guy behind the barn and shoot him. Or should I say, "Witness him unexpectedly killing himself" as his supposed victim did (in the home of someone she'd never met until that evening, with said man's gun, while wearing her purse on her shoulder, with someone witnesses testified constantly threatened to kill people standing by, while a driver looked on poised to call 9-1-1 to report, "My boss killed someone"). Oh, it's sickening. Come back with a guilty verdict already.

No comments: